Professional Peer Consultation - 2nd Sunday of the Month 12pm-1pm CST
Professional peer consultation for fully licensed clinicians. This group is held virtually and meets the 2nd Sunday of the month from 12pm-1pm CST. Present a case, discuss areas of concern regarding your private practice or work within the field, or just listen and learn from others. The purpose of this group is to gain feedback and support from professionals in the field, and to network. This group will host 2-8 participants per meeting.
Group Terms and Conditions
By purchasing admission to Safe Space Mental Health LLC's Professional Peer Consultation Group, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- To uphold the APA's code of ethics throughout the duration of the group and after your cessation of participation in the group. This includes maintaining privacy regarding what is disclosed by members of the group whether within or outside of the group and adhering to mental health confidentiality laws outlined by your state and jurisdiction. This includes but may not be limited to HIPAA. You agree not to disclose client Protected Health Information (PHI).
- You affirm that you are a fully licensed mental health worker as determined by your state's credentialing and licensing body.
- You understand that Safe Space Mental Health LLC reserves the right to deny your participation in any future peer consultation groups if you are deemed to be in violation of its terms and conditions or otherwise. You understand that if this occurs, you will receive a full refund of any future groups that you have purchased but not yet attended.
- You understand that payment to this group is non-refundable unless the group has reached maximum capacity prior to your purchase or if the group host cancels the meeting. If this occurs, you understand that you will be contacted by Safe Space Mental Health LLC and given the option to either receive a full refund of this single purchase or apply your purchase to a group that meets on another date.
- You understand that the cost to participate is per session and that this purchase allows you to participate in 1 single meeting. You understand that you must make a new purchase for each additional meeting you wish to attend.
- You understand that upon your purchase, the meeting host will contact you within 48 hours and provide the link and login information to the virtual platform where the meeting will take place. You understand that you may contact Safe Space Mental Health LLC via the following with any questions or to gain login information if the meeting is scheduled in less than 48 hours: email@example.com; 708-634-6709.
- You understand that it is your responsibility to have the equipment necessary to log into the platform and attend the meeting. This equipment includes but may not be limited to internet access, an electronic device that supports Zoom, access to Zoom, a microphone, and a video camera. You agree not to hold Safe Space Mental Health LLC liable for any technical difficulties you may experience or an inability to join the meeting due to technical difficulties, or damages that may occur upon your attempt to or access to the Zoom platform.
- You understand that while Safe Space Mental Health LLC makes a good faith effort to ensure that participants are fully licensed in their respective state within the field of mental health, the company can not provide such a guarantee. Upon awareness of such a violation, Safe Space Mental Health reserves the right to prohibit such participant admission to future consultation sessions.
Payment to this group is non-refundable unless the meeting host cancels the meeting, or the group has reached maximum capacity prior to your purchase. If either event occurs, you will be contacted by Safe Space Mental Health LLC and given the option to either receive a full refund of this single purchase or apply your purchase to a group that meets on another date. Safe Space Mental Health LLC reserves the right to cancel this meeting at anytime, at which point you will be promptly notified.